Monday, January 11, 2010

Uh-Oh


At my house we have a bird feeder there were birds out there already But there right in our tree there was sharp-shined hawk! I was frightened that the hawk was going to zoom in and catch a bird and eat it so it almost did. This happened at dawn on my dads birthday January 2, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to be the first to comment on this awesome new blog called Walton Wildness. Izaak, I love your new blog. I think it is really cool! - DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Izaak. Happy to hear that you are now a blogger. It will be so fun to see what you are doing in school, on the basketball court, and at home. I am excited. I hope your little birds are OK. It is so nice for you to feed them. It is hard to find food with all the snow that we have here. Did you see my little squirrel begging for food? I will be watching your blog and you will probably be able to teach me some things about blogging. I love you and Grandpa says hi. He is excited to read your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izaak,
    I like the picture of the funny snake in the tree sticking his tongue out. The hawk is cool! Put some more pictures on your blog. I love your blog.

    Dino (the new name for Silver)

    ReplyDelete