We had fun making one. When Mom looked out the window she was surprised. It was HUGE!!!
Where it melted was just a bit of snow. For sure I knew it had melted. My brothers destroyed the little bit of snow. We'll always make a snowman. When we made the snowman we had a lot of fun.
ohh that does look fun, Izaak! I have been waiting for you to update your blog, so I can see what you have been doing. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Eryn
Izaak, we were so glad to see that you were back to share your snowman with us. Kind of fun to build a snowman when it is not quite so freezing outside. That is a big one too.
ReplyDeleteGram and Grampa
Izaak...you are a sweetheart and I love you. I really like it when you post on your blog. I think your snowman turned out HUGE and ultra cool!!
ReplyDelete